FuelTrust will be taking part in the following events. Whether in person or virtual, we look forward to meeting with you and answering any questions you may have. Feel free to contact us to set up a time to talk.
IoT in Oil & Gas Conference
The World’s largest IoT-focused Oil & Gas event.
Over two days, the brightest minds from the oil and gas technology community will share case studies, brainstorm ideas and network.
Join Jonathan Arneault on Monday, September 12 for a discussion on Invisible Twins: The unseen is where the value is revealed. Learn about:
- Human Centric vs System Centric – The twins are different
- Integrated Twins – making twins work like one
- The real twins – Human and Machine
- Control Systems, Monitoring Systems, and Autonomous Systems
- Family Planning – Giving Birth to your Twins
Blockchain in Oil & Gas Conference
A key focus of the 2022 conference will be blockchain as an enabler for carbon tracking and mitigation – the generational driver for oil and gas companies today.
Join Jonathan Arneault on Wednesday, September 14 for a discussion on Harmonizing noisy Blockchains. Learn about:
- Addressing the immutability of disparate data on decentralized ledgers while ensuring transactions move forward
- Understanding what scalable interoperability looks like while maintaining proprietary privacy concerns
- Where do net-zero green initiatives fit in
Darren Shelton, FuelTrust Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, will be part of a panel discussion on Wednesday, September 28 titled How Technology is Truly Changing the Game in the Project Cargo Industry. Hear from companies at the forefront of the digital revolution discussing the ways they are changing the game through technology in the breakbulk industry. Real life use cases of how different parts of the supply chain are benefitting from becoming more digital and how it is helping to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity for all stakeholders will be presented. From software to hardware, this session will showcase and debate where the industry is headed and what needs to be done to get everyone to the same point on their digital journey.
Maritime Week Americas
The Fort Lauderdale edition of Maritime Week Americas is focused on new and emerging fuels and technologies, an area that even the most die-hard traditional bunker suppliers are increasingly having to embrace as international regulations and consumer demand ratchet up the pressure on shipowners and charterers to reduce emissions and run on ‘greener’ more sustainable fuels.
Join Darren Shelton on Wednesday, October 5 for a panel discussion on Risk Management and Digitalization.
SHIPPINGInsight 2022–Decade of Demand will explore the demands for decarbonization, digitalization, transparency, defense, decisions and disruption in leadership roundtables. This will be augmented by Deep Dive sessions presenting details about solutions.
On Wednesday, October 12, Darren Shelton, Co-Founder of FuelTrust, will be part of a deep dive panel on Fuel & Bunkering. We encourage you to sit in on the discussion and to reach out to Darren afterwards.
IBIA Annual Convention 2022
Decarbonization and digitalization remain the dominant themes for the industry, with both shipping and bunker companies looking to invest in both areas to modernize their operations, cut bills and reduce emissions.
Join us at the IBIA Annual Convention 2022 in Houston in November for an in-depth look at all of these issues and more.
Energy Supply Chain & Procurement Summit
The Energy Supply Chain and Procurement Summit is back for its 8th consecutive year.
Join Darren Shelton on Wednesday, December 7 for a discussion on A Symphony of Supply Chains. Learn about:
- Avoiding disconnected data from different ledgers transforming transactional transparency
- Addressing the immutability of disparate data on multiple decentralized ledgers while ensuring trade moves forward
- Scaling interoperability while maintaining proprietary privacy concerns
- Aligning net-zero green initiatives with supply chain operations
Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Conference
The 7th annual Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Conference will showcase how leading energy operators and service companies are:
- Deploying Machine Learning and AI models at scale
- Increasing productivity
- Enabling more efficient and environmentally sustainable outcomes
The 2022 Port of the Future conference will address the urgent and immediate issues facing ports of entry, regulators and associated industries.
Registrants will hear from government and industry leaders on:
- Their visions for Ports of the Future
- Projected trends and emerging challenges
- Promising research
- New, cutting-edge technology.
Carbon Tracking and Reporting Conference
The inaugural Carbon Tracking and Reporting Conference will focus on:
- Sharing the most recent laws, regulations and frameworks that have been put in place for better tracking of carbon emissions in the oil and gas industry
- Highlighting what some of the largest oil companies are doing in this regard
- Discussing critical solutions for significant existing challenges such as tracking and reporting processes, accurately tracking scope three emissions and a better understanding of Carbon accounting
- Showcasing the most recent tracking, monitoring & reporting technologies, A.I. and software in the market.
Join Jonathan Arneault for his presentation: The Three T’s in Tracking Carbon – Enabling the definitive reality of tracking Scope 3 emissions
Marine Operations: Navigating Towards Decarbonization and Digitalization
NAMEPA returns with holding its annual Marine Operations Seminar on “Navigating Towards Decarbonization and Digitalization.”
Jonathan Arneault will be taking part in a panel discussion on Digitalization Tools. He will talk about Digital Twinning Fuel for Ships.
CMA Shipping—Connecting the North American shipping community worldwide
Focusing on bringing the industry together after the last two years, this year’s agenda will focus on the lessons learned but also the opportunities that lie ahead as trade gets back on track with shipping leading the way.
CSCMP Edge 2021
Attend CSCMP Edge 2021 and connect with your global supply chain community to discover the latest innovations, new strategies, and best practices.
Come hear FuelTrust CEO, Jonathan Arneault and Kip Larson, General Manager, Supply Chain Technology at AWS present in the main tent on Ensuring a Green Shipping Ecosystem (and avoid green-washing of it).
IRMI Energy Risk & Insurance Virtual Conference
Join leading energy risk management and insurance professionals at the IRMI Energy Risk & Insurance Conference (ERIC). You’ll take away proven strategies for insuring the complex exposures of energy risks and tactics for fine-tuning risk management programs to control your costs. Presenting: Jonathan Arneault
Decarbonizing Maritime: A Role for Alternative Fuels and Offshore Wind
To reach decarbonization goals for the shipping industry set by the United Nations IMO, the first net-zero ships likely need to enter the global fleet by 2030. But the environmental impact of the maritime sector is more than the sum of its vessels; the OECD estimates that carbon and NOx footprints of ports will grow fourfold in the next 30 years unless they invest in emissions-free operations and power generation.
2021 Machine Learning in Oil and Gas Conference
The 6th Annual Machine Learning in Oil and Gas Conference will include deep-dive informative case studies from oil and gas companies, technology keynotes and panel sessions designed to meet the needs of those on the business and IT side of Machine Learning.
Join FuelTrust’s CEO, Jonathan Arneault, on April 14th and learn about: From Bots to Busines: Using AI to solve real-world problems at scale.